Anne C. Schwartz, M.D.
Ophthalmologist & Board Certified Surgeon
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Special Interest in cosmetics including Blepharoplasty and Botox
Dr. Ann C. (Cathy) Schwartz is board certified in ophthalmology and is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. She has been in practice in the Northern Virginia area for 30 years. Prior to joining Eye Physicians of Virginia in 2001, Dr. Schwartz was chief of the Ophthalmology Department at Kaiser Permanente in the National Capital Area for 14 years.She is a member of the prestigious American Eye Study Club and recently completed her term as President of the Northern Academy of Ophthalmology.
- 1976-1980 Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
- 1980-1981 Internship-Wake Forest University Clinic and Hospital, Winston-Salem, NC
- 1981-1984 Residency-Wake Forest University Clinic and Hospital, Winston-Salem, NC