Brian M. Egan, M.D.
- Optic Nerve Disorders
- Loss of vision
- Pupillary abnormalities
- Orbital and CNS disorders
- Graves’ Disease
Dr. Egan is board-certified in ophthalmology with a fellowship in neuro-ophthalmology. Prior to joining Eye Physicians of Virginia in 2008, Dr. Egan practiced at Kaiser Permanente in Virginia and Maryland where he was Chief of Ophthalmology from 1992 to 2007.
- 1977-1981 West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- 1981-1982 Internship-George Washington University, Washington DC
- 1982-1985 Residency-George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1985-1986 Fellowship-Emory University, Atlanta, GA