Faheem Ahmed, M.D.
- Femtosecond Laser-assisted Cataract Surgery
- Premium Lens Implants
- Refractive Surgery
- Glaucoma & iStent Surgery
- External Disease
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Dr. Ahmed grew up locally in Springfield, Virginia. He completed his undergraduate education at Rice University in Houston, Texas. Dr. Ahmed then attended Baylor College of Medicine, where he served as Class President and graduated Alpha Omega Alpha as one of the top members of his class.
Dr. Ahmed finished his ophthalmology residency training at the world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the #2 ranked program in the nation. He specializes in refractive cataract surgery and is certified in the latest technology, including utilizing the femtosecond laser for premium lens implants. Dr. Ahmed also treats external surface disease, and is excited to offer the iStent implant to treat mild to moderate glaucoma.
- 2009-2013 Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- 2013-2014 Internship – Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- 2014-2017 Residency – Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, PA